It’s the middle of summer, but we at Ski & Board Traventuria are already getting ready for the next winter season. Our early bird offer comes again as every other season for all our repeating customers, fans and followers.
We are happy to share that we have added as many as 60 additional lockers for the sake of your comfort! You can now access your stored equipment and personal belongings using only your lift pass!
Early Bird Offer: What’s new for you as a customer?
As a repeating customer you are welcome to take advantage of the new additions, extras and discounts, available online for you at http://www.skiborovets.bg and valid for bookings fully paid until August 31st (incl.) 2018:
We have topped the early bird rates with a variety of set discount codes with different expiration date – all at your disposal for use during the online booking process:
CAMPAIGN CODE: EBDBRV19 (expires on the 30th of September)
* 6% DISCOUNT ON OUR EARLY BIRD RATES FOR ALL PACKAGES (BOTH BASIC AND PREMIUM)
CAMPAIGN CODE: TRIPA19 (expires on the 31st of August)
*11% DISCOUNT FOR OUR REVIEWERS ON TRIP ADVISOR (valid also for Facebook and Google reviews) for all PREMIUM packages.
* CAMPAIGN CODE: TRIPA19 requires a review of our services online. We will not honor the discount in case you can not point a traceable review from you.
Important: If you choose to only pay the deposit until the aforementioned expiration dates, no discount can be applied to the rest of the amount due!
You can use your discount code for any or all of the following:
* Ski and snowboard packages of ALL DURATIONS BETWEEN 2 AND 13 DAYS, covering a wide array of tuition and equipment options.
* PRIVATE TUITION (click HERE) (One-to-one or Family group; flexibility of time slots and durations!)
* Snowboard packages for children, starting at the age of 5. Ski packages for children starting at the age of 2!
On behalf of SkiBorovets.bg and Traventuria Ltd. we would like to thank you for using our services previously. And we look forward to seeing again on the slopes of Borovets.